Paint by numbers Is An Artistic Activity, That Is Not Only Fun, But It Is Also Amazingly Good For The Brain!
In our stressful world, relaxation is becoming more and more important. Our Tudor Period Elizabethan Era paint by numbers will keep you relaxed, just follow the instructions, and without realizing it you’ll end up exploring your creative side and creating your marvelous work of art.
Why you should Order Tudor Period Elizabethan Era paint by numbers kits:
- Reduces Stress & Anxiety: Painting and art is the activity that channels your energy into an accomplishment! Since not everyone is an artist by nature or training; settling for artwork that comes with directions is the best option
- Increases Mindfulness & Creativity: With no prior art experience, you can create this masterpiece! While experience hours of joy and satisfaction, you develop a calmer state of mind by tapping into the alpha brain waves.
- Home Decor & Gift Idea: Paint by number is the perfect gift idea for birthdays, Christmas, or any other event. They also make an interesting piece of home decor.
- Easy to Use: This easy-to-use Paint by numbers kit comes with paints, a canvas, and hooks so you can finish your artwork and hang it too. You never knew how easily you may flaunt your artistic expressions. Did you?
- For All Ages: This interesting paint by numbers is suitable for anyone who wishes to try their hand at art! They can be kids, teens, adults, and the elderly.
What’s In Our Paint by numbers kit?
- 1x Numbered acrylic paint set (About 24 different colors, depending on the painting)
- 1x Numbered high-quality linen canvas
- 1x set of 3 paint brushes (1x small, 1x medium, 1x large)
- 1x hanging kit, including 2x screws and 2x non-track hooks
How to make your paint by numbers canvas?
- Lay your canvas out on a well-lit area flat surface.
- Organize your acrylic paint.
- Prepare a small container of water to clean your brushes when changing colors.
- Keep a cloth or paper towel to dry your brushes in between washes.
- Match the number of the paint to the number of the area on the canvas (Be sure to correspond the number with the correct color).
- Paint all areas with one color before moving to the next color.
Step 3: Stand Back and Marvel at your creation. Thanks to adult paint by numbers, will have the power to create the most beautiful piece of art. And the best part is that you have a clear, less cluttered, and less stressed body